- Listed: September 9, 2017 3:14 am
- Expires: 10 days, 13 hours
New Senior Exercise Class
Beginning Tuesday, September19, Senior Strength, Strut and Stretch will meet at 2:00 on Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Swan Lake Senior Center. Sitkans age 60 and up are invited to participate in these free 30-minute classes. At 2:00 the first segment will focus on upper body and core strength. At 2:30 the second segment will consist of light cardio and balance and agility activities. At 3:00 the final segment will address flexibility and range of motion. Participants are invited to attend any or all three segments. Some hand weights are available. For more information call Dorothy at 747-3412.
70 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- Senior Health Fair focus is on the future
- Lizbeth Meredith, author of “Pieces of Me: Rescuing My Kidnapped Daughters,” reads and discusses her work
- Paris of the Pacific Melodrama
- Park Celebrates National Public Lands Day with Community Beach Clean-up
- Women’s Book Group to Meet