- Listed: October 14, 2020 3:19 pm
- Expires: 8 days, 14 hours
Oct. 14th Message from SCS:
USDA Secretary Sonny Perdue’s decision is due the next two weeks. This is our last chance to comment on the Alaska Roadless Rule.
Oct. 14., at 7pm Alaska time, the Sitka Conservation Society held a Virtual Town Hall-style event on the Roadless Rule FEIS, to talk about the FEIS and how to take action.
WAYS TO TAKE ACTION TODAY:
- Write a comment to your elected officials and the Secretary of Agriculture by visiting our comment tool! mobilize4change.org/qWznkEJ
- Write a letter to the editor to tell your community why YOU are speaking out for the Tongass. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for support to get started.
- Call your elected officials and let them know that you support a ‘no action’ alternative:
📞 Senator Dan Sullivan: (202) 224-3004
📞 Senator Lisa Murkowski: (202)-224-6665
📞 Representative Don Young (202) 225-5765
📞 Governor Mike Dunleavy: (907) 465-3500
Write a comment in support of the Tongass Tribes’ petition for a Traditional Homelands Conservation Rule: mobilize4change.org/zakXEDp
35 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.