- Listed: January 12, 2021 12:27 pm
- Expires: 18 days, 12 hours
Did you have a productive garden or catch a lot of fish this year? Did you struggle with how to save the food so it doesn’t go bad? The University of Alaska Fairbanks Cooperative Extension Service is offering its Preserving Alaska’s Bounty online course this winter via Zoom.
Online classes will be held from 1-4 p.m. on Saturdays, from Jan. 4 to Feb. 20. The fee is $128 per household, and fee waivers are available.
For more information, please contact Sarah Lewis at 907-523-3280 x1. To register go to: bit.ly/PAB21
49 total views, 4 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- NW Coast Art classes at UAS: Scholarships available!
- Feb. 2 Quilters Virtual Meeting
- Cultural Training for Teachers & other educators
- Sitka Chamber Talks
- Job Opportunity