- Listed: May 20, 2020 3:45 am
- Expires: 15 days, 9 hours
Tuesday, June 9 through Friday, June 12 – 9:45am-12:15pm – The 2020 Alaska Walk and Bike Conference is going virtual, and now it’s free. Go to WalkBikeAlaska.wordpress.com. A schedule and free online registration form will be posted in the near future. For more information, contact Dawn Groth at email@example.com.
There will be an opportunity for attendees to chat and share information after each day’s events. The topics for each day are:
- Tuesday, June 9 — Walk to Connect
- Wednesday, June 10 — Walk to Prevent COVID-19
- Thursday, June 11 — Parks and Health
- Friday, June 12 — Biking to Health
Some of our speakers include Ana Lucaci and Nicole Huegenin of Denver-based Walk2Connect, Dr. Elliot Bruhl of SouthEast Alaska Regional Health Consortium (SEARHC, Chief Medical Officer based in Sitka), Bonita Banks BSN RN of South Peninsula Hospital in Homer, Maeve Nevins-Lavtar from the Municipality of Anchorage, Sarana Schell of AARP Alaska, Ken McLeod of the League of American Bicyclists, Lee Hart of the Alaska Outdoor Alliance,, and Charlie Lowell of the Sustina Bicycle Institute.
35 total views, 3 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- ADF&G Announces Sablefish Fishery Dates for SSEI
- City Offices Reopening
- Death of Byron Mallott on May 8th
- See the May 21st “Did You Know”…
- Wearable Art Prelim Registration Thru May 31