- Listed: February 6, 2020 12:41 pm
- Expires: 6 days, 3 hours
Volunteer positions are available on the following Municipal Boards and Commissions: Animal Hearing Board, Building Department Appeals Board, Health Needs and Human Services Commission, Library Commission, Local Emergency Planning Commission, Police and Fire Commission, and Tree and Landscape Committee.
Interested persons may submit a letter of interest and board application to the Municipal Clerk’s Office at 100 Lincoln Street. Applications are available online at www.cityofsitka.com or at the Municipal Clerk’s Office. For further information, please call Melissa at 747-1826.
Ed. note: Photo credit – Trumpeter Swans. Photo: Duke Coonrad / APA 2017 found HERE
49 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- Fishing Vessel Drill Conductor Training in Wrangell
- The Face of Fine Arts Camp
- Sitka Tells Tales 3/1 at Beak
- “Blind Date With a Book” at Library
- Celebration of Philippine folktales & poetry w/Food!