- Listed: August 8, 2018 6:47 am
- Expires: 16 days, 10 hours
Volunteer positions are available on the following Municipal Boards and Commissions: Animal Hearing Board, Gary Paxton Industrial Park Board of Directors, Health Needs and Human Services Commission, Historic Preservation Commission, Library Commission, Local Emergency Planning Commission, Planning Commission, Police and Fire Commission, Port and Harbors Commission, and Tree and Landscape Committee.
Interested persons may submit a letter of interest and board application to the Municipal Clerk’s Office at 100 Lincoln Street. Applications are available online at www.cityofsitka.com or at the Municipal Clerk’s Office. For further information, please call Melissa at 747-1826.
38 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- SEARHC to Acquire Sitka Physical Therapy & Expand Services
- Ferry Schedule Changes
- Free Reusable Bags
- Important Dates and links for Alaska State Elections
- Utility Cost Subsidization Program Opportunity