- Listed: February 4, 2019 4:34 am
- Expires: 13 days, 14 hours
Are you an experienced gardener in Sitka who wants to help your neighbors learn how to grow food? The Sitka Local Foods Network needs volunteer teachers to help us put together a list of spring garden education classes. Classes typically last 1 1/2 to two hours, and we are sometimes able to host classes at the Sitka Unitarian Universalist Fellowship Hall (some instructors host their classes at their own garden plots).
Past classes include Sitka Gardening 101, How to Extend Your Garden Season, Backyard Chickens, Container Gardening, Potatoes, and more. If you interested in teaching a class, contact Charles Bingham at 623-7660 or email@example.com. For more details, go to: sitkalocalfoodsnetwork.org/2019/01/23/sitka-local-foods-network-seeks-volunteer-instructors-for-2019-spring-garden-education-classes/
52 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- SE Alaska Farmers Summit in Sitka
- Cooking the Mediterranean Diet class
- Blind Date with a Book – Feb. @SPL
- SCS Looking to Hire Intern
- February is Heart Health Month at Hames Center