- Listed: September 15, 2020 2:33 am
- Expires: 8 days, 10 hours
Wednesday, September 16th between 8:30 am and 12:30 pm, CBS will be making repairs to the Wortman Booster Station. Residents on Wortman Loop; Cascade Creek Road; 451-513 Charteris; 1201,1203, and 1205 Georgeson Loop; and 1707-1840 Edgecumbe Drive, will experience a loss of water pressure and/or have no water while the repair is made.
Once the repair is made you may experience air or cloudy water in your water line. The Water Department recommends running cold water taps until it clears.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions please contact Public Works at 747-1804.
26 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- Sealing Cove 9/21 Repair of Parking Lot
- KCAW Assembly Candidate Forum Zoom Link
- Highliner Coffee Drive-thru & Pick-up
- Gallery by the Sea
- Sitka Economic Forum by SEDA