- Listed: May 20, 2020 3:58 am
- Expires: 4 days, 10 hours
Has your building been closed for business and is now looking at reopening? The CBS Water Division recommends running cold water from all taps to flush stagnant water from pipes. Stagnant water in pipes could breed bacteria. Run water for 10 to 20 minutes depending on the size of your building. It is also recommended to drain and refill hot water tanks.
For guidance on reopening buildings after prolonged shutdown or reduced operation to go the CDC website at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/php/building-water-system.html or call the CBS Water Division at 747-4074.
32 total views, 3 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- City Job Opportunities: Electric Dept.
- Join the 2020 Local Foods Challenge…
- Ludvig’s Opening! Call 966-3663
- City Job Opportunity: Planner 1
- Death of Byron Mallott on May 8th