- Listed: February 4, 2018 4:17 pm
- Expires: 10 days, 20 hours
It is time for the Greater Sitka Arts Council 10th annual Sitka Wearable Art Show, two shows March 10th. Go to www.sitkaartscouncil.org. for complete information and registration form or email Jeff at email@example.com.
Important dates: March 9th dress rehearsal at the Centennial Building. Two shows – Sat March 10th, 3pm matinee and 7pm evening show. Registration is due February 25th with music, the registration form has that information, plus your 75 words or less, and 2 1/2 minutes max on the runway. Read the application carefully. Also consider wearing one of your past pieces in the show or finding a model for them. We are excited about year number 10 – the idea is to celebrate the 10th year of Sitka Wearable Art. We are also looking for pieces to display in the shops downtown – please let Jeff know how to get those if you have any to display or any questions
141 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: September 2, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- First Aid, CPR & AED Workshop in Sitka
- Sitkans Tells Tales of Lost Chances
- Sitka Local Foods Network launches Sitka food business innovation contest
- Island Intitute Writer’s Workshop
- Sitka National Historical Park’s Preschool Storytime