Housing Speaker Series
Continues in November, By Chamber of Commerce
8-Week Fall Speaker Series on “Housing” – Presented by the Sitka Chamber of Commerce. Join us in person or virtually.
Wednesdays from 12noon to 1pm at the Westmark Sitka Hotel for our 8-week Speaker Series on Housing
Our Fall Speaker Series focuses on Sitka’s housing and seeks to identify solutions for our community. We encourage Chamber members to attend each of the 8 sessions over the course of the series and participate in the live discussion.
- Wed. October 4: Amy Ainslie, Director of CBS Planning & Community Development
- Wed. October 25: Rebecca Himschoot, Alaska State House Representative
- Wed. November 1: Sitka Economic Development Assoc. (SEDA)
- Wed. November 8: Baranof Island Authority (BIHA)
- Wed. November 15: Developers Panel
- Nov. 29, and Dec. 6 & 13 – Speakers TBA
- Find more details on speakers and events at sitkachamber.com.
Doors at 11:30 am, Program from 12:10 – 1pm at Westmark Hotel Banquet Room