Wearable Arts Seeks Designers!
Regisration Open Now till Dec. 15 For 2024 Sitka Wearable Arts Show
The Greater Sitka Arts Council is on the hunt for designers for the 2024 Wearable Arts show. “The Sky is the Limit” is the theme for the SHOWS to be presented on February 10, 2024 at 2pm and 7pm.
Let your imagination soar (!!) with designs for Wearable Art. If you are not sure yet or just need info. go to www.sitkaartscouncil.org and sign up.
- To be considered as a participant, we require Pre-Registration, which is available at sitkaartscouncil.org
– select “Sitka Wearable Art” and that will bring you to the Wearable Art Form Page.
- There is a “Designer Interest Form” and a “Volunteer Interest Form.”
- There is also the all-important “Designer Registration Form” which puts designers on a list to be contacted by the Wearable Arts Committee.
- Final registration must be done by Dec. 15, 2023. There is no cost to participate.
- The Wearable Arts Shows will take place on Saturday, Feb. 10, 2024 at 2pm & 7pm.
Designers can also email Tiffany Pearson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Bobbi Jordan (email@example.com) with questions.
Tiffany and Elizabeth Pearson and Bobbi Jordan joined KCAW’s Darryl Rehkopf on 10/3/23 to talk about the planning process and how Sitkans can get involved. Listen to the full interview at KCAW.org