Sitka Trail Master Summit
Free 2-day Workshop by Sitka Trailworks
June 3, 20239:00 am - 4:00 pm
Keet Gooshi Heen Elementary School
Free, but must register
The 1st Annual Sitka Trail Master Summit, a FREE two-day workshop in which all are invited to learn the science and techniques of sustainable trail management.
- Saturday June 3 to Sunday June 4th, from 9am to 4pm. If you can’t stay for the whole time, that’s ok!
- Meet the crew ahead of time at an optional gathering at Harbor Mountain Brewing on Friday evening, June 2, from 5-7:30 pm.
- Keet Gooshi Heen Multi-Purpose Room – this will be the Saturday morning classroom session location
- Then we will head to the Cross Trail for hands-on field work and experience.
- All are welcome – all skill levels will be able to participate.
- The training will be facilitated by Sitka Trail Works, the Tongass National Forest Sitka Ranger District, Sitka Cycling Club, and other community partners.
Because you love using trails in Sitka and want to be a part of the community that makes them even better!
Register to save your spot here: https://forms.gle/CH4WF5gZQFyZ4GAA8