Radiology / Imaging Services
Care Closer to Home
SEARHC is dedicated to providing care closer to home. Our radiology services in Juneau, Prince of Wales, Sitka and Wrangell are equipped with state-of-the-art imaging technology, including:
- 2D/3D Mammography to detect breast cancer months earlier than traditional mammography.
- CT scanning so advanced that a complete scan can be performed within a single breath hold.
- Cardiac imaging (echocardiography & “stress echoes” – taken before and after exercise to show heart function under stress).
- Ultrasound by highly qualified registered technologists.
- MRI (Sitka).
- Bone Densitometry – Dexascan – to evaluate for osteoporosis.
Our physicians are board-certified in diagnostic radiology.